Audi, one of the most popular and successful car manufacturers offers a wide range of models, from the Audi TT coupe through to the Audi Q8 at the top of the SUV range. With so much choice, is important to pick the right car for you and also the right Audi warranty cover to protect your vehicle as well as your investment.
MotorEasy can help there whilst offering numerous perks and unrivalled flexibility and numerous benefits. Ensure your Audi is in good hands with our comprehensive warranty cover and bespoke plans.
Why Do I Need An Audi Warranty?
Our Audi warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with an Audi manufacturer warranty.
Our extended Audi warranty includes:
- Wear and tear – a feature not available in a standard Audi warranty
- Consequential damage meaning repairs and replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
Benefits Of A MotorEasy Audi Extended Warranty
An audi warranty from MotorEasy gives you a great range of benefits including:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay network garages directly so you're never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How to get a MotorEasy Audi Warranty
If you’re looking for an Audi car warranty you can rely on, it’s certainly easy to take one out with us. Simply enter your registration number, and hey presto – you’ll be presented with a quote! Otherwise, you can always give us a ring on 0800 131 0001; calls are free, and we can then go over any specific features you had in mind more thoroughly.
Here at MotorEasy, we offer coverage for your Audi that’s both flexible and comprehensive. Whether yours is a new or used vehicle, spend some time at our motoring marketplace to find out which warranty is right for you.
Audi Warranty Comparison: Average MotorEasy Quotes vs Manufacturer Comprehensive Warranty
As of November 2021, MotorEasy has researched the average price of an Audi extended car warranty, and compared it with the MotorEasy equivalent to find which warranty is better value for money. The following quotes are average prices based on a MotorEasy Plan A warranty and Audi warranty with £0 excess. Prices and savings correct as of November 2021.
|Model||Age (years)||MotorEasy Warranty||Audi Warranty||Saving|
These prices show an average saving of £354 and a MotorEasy car warranty quote on average could save you over £85 minimum than going to the manufacturer directly. These prices don’t consider MotorEasy discounts or promotions, so the savings could be even more substantial.
Audi reliability: common Audi repairs
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs
- Common repairs you would be covered for with an Audi warranty
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Audi reliability index data:
Audi Warranty FAQs
What does an Audi warranty cover?
An Audi warranty covers:
The costs of repairing or replacing the factory fitted mechanical & electrical components of your vehicle that have suffered sudden failure (including as a result of water ingress of a covered part) during the period of cover.
- The costs of consequential failure of a covered component.
- All of these claims are subject to the maximum claims limit and the terms and conditions of the specific policy.
MotorEasy warranty covers all the same things as an Audi extended warranty but with the addition of:
- Wear & Tear cover (NB - with Audi this means no clutch lining cover)
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
How much is an Audi extended warranty?
Well - You can seemingly buy an extended Audi warranty from £201 per year.
But that price is based on:
- Taking ‘Named Component’ cover (the cheaper way to do it as not ALL of your parts are covered).
- And on only having a mileage allowance of 10,000 miles per year
- And on your Audi having less than 60,000 miles on the clock.
- And on the engine size being less than 1.6L
- And on choosing an excess of £250
A MotorEasy extended warranty is no more expensive & often usually a lot cheaper. When we checked the Audi website, we weren’t able to find a quote at their claimed £201 per year price. However, taking a real world example - an Audi A1 TFSI 1.0L on a 17 plate at Audi direct - returned a yearly price of £314.
Exactly the same car with MotorEasy returns a quotation of £283 per year. That’s roughly a 10% saving on the Audi’s cheapest plan.
You also get a free health check included, which means your wear & tear cover can start immediately after the health check. Unlike the Audi warranty which does not cover wear and tear. In the event of a claim, you also won’t have to pay the £250 excess fee as detailed in Audi’s low cost warranty option. In contrast, a MotorEasy warranty gives you the flexibility to choose a modest repair contribution of £0, £25 or £50, as a way to lower the cost of your premium.
All things considered, that means a MotorEasy warranty compared to an Audi extended warranty is:
- Less expensive
- Offers more cover, notably for wear and tear
- Won’t hit you with an expensive excess fee
- Gives you more flexibility to choose a modest repair contribution to lower your premium cost
- Includes a free vehicle health check
What is an Audi warranty?
An Audi warranty is provided at the time you purchase the vehicle that covers 3 years and 60,000 miles. To maintain that cover you need to follow the manufacturer servicing guidelines, and stay within the mileage limits outlined above.
What is an Audi extended warranty?
An Audi extended warranty is an extension to your 3-year new car warranty that comes as standard with any new Audi purchased. It comes in 2 variants:
- All component cover - covers the cost of repairing and/or replacing the mechanical & electrical components of your vehicle that were factory-fitted if they fail during the cover period. This is the more comprehensive and expensive level of cover.
- Named component cover - serves a similar purpose to the all component cover where fewer parts are included. This is less expensive and less comprehensive cover.
A MotorEasy extended warranty is the same, it provides cover for the cost of repairing factory-fitted mechanical and electrical parts on your car - outside of the original manufacturer warranty period. Usually, 3 years with any Audi bought in the UK.
There are some additional benefits with an extended Audi Warranty from MotorEasy:
- Wear & Tear cover which you don’t get with an Audi extended warranty
- Coverage for vehicles up to 120,000 miles (100,000 with Audi extended warranty)
- 12, 24 or 36 month cover (12 months with Audi)
How can I check if my Audi has a warranty?
Go to the Audi website and enter your registration number, you can see whether your car is covered under a warranty.
How long is an Audi vs MotorEasy warranty?
An Audi extended warranty lasts for 12 months and you can only take out cover if your car has less than 100,000 miles on the clock. Whereas a MotorEasy extended warranty can be for 12, 24 or 36 months and you can take out cover up to 120,000 miles.
How do I get an Audi MotorEasy warranty?
If you’re looking for a MotorEasy Audi extended warranty, with additional benefits, you can get a car warranty quote by entering your registration number.
Can you get an Audi warranty for a used car?
If you bought your used Audi from an Audi main dealer you’ll have received a minimum 12 month warranty, longer if there was any original manufacturer warranty left on the vehicle. MotorEasy can provide you with MotorEasy extended Audi warranty as long as your car has fewer than 120,000 miles on the clock.
You’ll not only get the peace of mind that comes with our more extensive warranty cover but these additional benefits will make your life easier:
- An online free MotorEasy account where you can track all your car’s details and documents
- We deal directly with your chosen garage
- Able to arrange collection and delivery from your home or work
- A network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- All repairs monitored by our team of top engineers
- Protects your vehicle in the EU up to 60 days